By signing up to Job Alert emails you agree to our
You have more than 10 CVs, do you want to delete some?
Available vacancy: Warehouse Manager
TribePost Ltd are working on behalf of our client to fill this vacancy.
This position is based in: Southport, Merseyside.
Due to growth in our clients business, they are currently looking for a full time Warehouse Manager to manage the smooth running of a busy Warehouse supplying Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Security Systems and Home improvements to domestic properties nationwide.
Based at their Head Office in Southport your duties will include:
* Developing and controlling all areas of the Warehouse and the management of existing staff;
* Following written and verbal instructions precisely and maintaining accurate records to ensure the smooth running of the department;
* Demonstrating good customer service skills to promote relationships with Head Office staff and promoting a professional image with all external parties;
* Responsible for the management of stock control and constantly checking the Company are purchasing goods from the best suppliers based on reliability and suppliers costs;
* Implementing and managing a computerised stock control system;
* Working to Health and Safety Standards and promoting this throughout the Warehouse;
* Data inputting, therefore must be competent with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook;
* Be able to work unsupervised and able to prioritise your day in order to meet the demands of the Warehouse;
* Be fully flexible throughout the day in order to meet the physical demands of the Warehouse;
To succeed in this role you must have previous experience in managing and successfully running a large warehouse, exceptional organisation skills, have a professional manner, be efficient and have a proactive nature.
Hours / Salary / Package:Your hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm, with some overtime necessary as required. In return they will offer an excellent starter package of £8.00 per hour with a review in six months time, 28 days holiday and provide you with quality training and ongoing support.
If you feel you have the necessary skills required for this role then please apply online today.
This vacancy is being advertised by TribePost Ltd. The services advertised by TribePost Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
This vacancy would be of interest to job seekers searching for the following vacancies: Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Supervisor.
Your application has been sent to the recruiter, and you should receive a confirmation
The recruiter will now be dealing with your application directly.
If you do not hear from them, then it is possible that your application has been
In order to complete your application for this role, you must download the application form below, complete it,
and send it to the employer (instructions should be in the application form).
Please note that the feedback form is not to be used to apply for jobs: all applications should go through the site using the 'Apply Now' button at the bottom of the job.