By signing up to Job Alert emails you agree to our
You have more than 10 CVs, do you want to delete some?
Project Engineer (Process) £35 - £40/hour Merseyside Contract (Min. 12 months)
A fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading global pharmaceutical manufacturer as a Project Engineer (Process), on a minimum 12 month contract, based in Merseyside.
Primarily leading Process Equipment related projects multi-discipline capital projects ranging in value from £50K to £2M through all project delivery stages from initial development to final completion and handover, the successful candidate will carry out the following duties (Please note this list is not exhaustive):
· Carry out initial review of submitted Project Initiation Request (PIR) and User Requirements (URS) to understand key project drivers.
· Ensure preparation and approval of scope definitions, process design sheets and drawings in consultation with required customer groups and personnel.
· Production of PIR/CIR documentation, review of scope against regulations and standards and ensuring adherence or approving exceptions to the above.
· Develop or ensure procurement plan in place for equipment and services required for project delivery.
· Management of all engineering activities for assigned projects during the design, installation and commissioning stages.
· Responsibility for reviewing and approving all variations and changes to project scopes including and ensuring impact of any changes are assessed and approved as appropriate.
· Responsible for the management of external contractor engineering personnel, including cost control, schedule adherence and safety management of installation contractors.
· Ensure appropriately detailed plan/schedule in place and maintained for all projects.
· Review and acceptance of Commissioning Master Plans, PQ/IQ/OQ protocols and associated documentation for projects.
· Responsible for the control of capital expenditure throughout the life of projects.
· Responsible for all SAP interface actions, approval of requisitions, payment of invoices, tracking of expenditure and forecasting cash flow and final project spend.
· Review and acceptance of project training material, operating and maintenance handover documentation. Lead meetings with user to ensure operations aspects of project are being progressed and highlighted.
· Experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing or equivalent process related industry is essential.
· Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering (although non degree candidates with alternate qualifications and appropriate experience will be considered).
Please apply direct.
Your application has been sent to the recruiter, and you should receive a confirmation
The recruiter will now be dealing with your application directly.
If you do not hear from them, then it is possible that your application has been
In order to complete your application for this role, you must download the application form below, complete it,
and send it to the employer (instructions should be in the application form).
Please note that the feedback form is not to be used to apply for jobs: all applications should go through the site using the 'Apply Now' button at the bottom of the job.