Project Engineer (Process) £35 - £40/hour Merseyside Contract (Min. 12 months)
A fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading global pharmaceutical manufacturer as a Project Engineer (Process), on a minimum 12 month contract, based in Merseyside.
Primarily leading Process Equipment related projects multi-discipline capital projects ranging in value from £50K to £2M through all project delivery stages from initial development to final completion and handover, the successful candidate will carry out the following duties (Please note this list is not exhaustive):
· Carry out initial review of submitted Project Initiation Request (PIR) and User Requirements (URS) to understand key project drivers.
· Ensure preparation and approval of scope definitions, process design sheets and drawings in consultation with required customer groups and personnel.
· Production of PIR/CIR documentation, review of scope against regulations and standards and ensuring adherence or approving exceptions to the above.
· Develop or ensure procurement plan in place for equipment and services required for project delivery.
· Management of all engineering activities for assigned projects during the design, installation and commissioning stages.
· Responsibility for reviewing and approving all variations and changes to project scopes including and ensuring impact of any changes are assessed and approved as appropriate.
· Responsible for the management of external contractor engineering personnel, including cost control, schedule adherence and safety management of installation contractors.
· Ensure appropriately detailed plan/schedule in place and maintained for all projects.
· Review and acceptance of Commissioning Master Plans, PQ/IQ/OQ protocols and associated documentation for projects.
· Responsible for the control of capital expenditure throughout the life of projects.
· Responsible for all SAP interface actions, approval of requisitions, payment of invoices, tracking of expenditure and forecasting cash flow and final project spend.
· Review and acceptance of project training material, operating and maintenance handover documentation. Lead meetings with user to ensure operations aspects of project are being progressed and highlighted.
· Experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing or equivalent process related industry is essential.
· Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering (although non degree candidates with alternate qualifications and appropriate experience will be considered).
Please apply direct.